Tuesday 25 May 2010

Well, I did the wordsearch and the KenKen.

I feel very disconnected from the world today. The closest I've gotten to the news is drawing a Hitler moustache on a photo of Rhianna in some paper or another. I'm not sure it was even today's paper. Turns out I must be one of the millions of morons dooming this world with our content ignorance. I don't know what's going on politically or economically, but I've got a vague idea of what finally happened in Lost, a programme I've never even watched. I'd say I was living in my own little bubble, but I think that glorifies matters a bit too much. A bubble could be pretty fun, if not quirky.

My May (it is May, right?) resolution is to read more blogs and books. Not just blogs and books that I feel I should be reading, as that would be pretty short lived knowing my attention span. The hunting boots and machette are out; here bloggy bloggy blogs...

An oodle for my friend below. Good old pencil and Photoshop. Shoddy linework, does the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment