Sunday 10 January 2010

Hanging out with fleas, are we?

It seems like I need to get used to logging into to me wee ol' blog here.

Well how about this? I just watched a snippet about Tracey Emin holding a stall at the Christmas Flea Market held at the Tate. Call me a cynic, but 'coasting off of one's reputation' springs to mind. Art folk, jee. Don't mind me, I think I'm just a little shocked at the far from pretty face. I don't think I've ever seen the woman behind the unmade bed before.

Me-ow.

To leave on a brighter note, check out this:


'Bleeding hearts' by Krista Huot. What can I say? It's a favourite. Ten points to anybody that lets me know how to pronounce Krista's surname.

I have a few unfinished sketches to go up, but a little too unfinished to make it yet. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment