Sunday 14 February 2010

Hyper Text Mark Up Llama

Howdy-do, blog. Long time no see, and I apologise for that.

I'm finally getting my bits and bobs into gear and claiming back my online presence. After quite a while staring at TextEdit thinking "Hmm... once upon a time I knew html.." it turned out that, yes, I do remember some of the basics. Luckilly Simple Viewer have created a free online gallery for any Tom, Dick, Harry or Kirsty to use, so there's no horrible nitty gritty stuff that I need to get into. Lazy? Yes, I suppose, but the galleries look lovley and clean and simple and I will have the piece of mind that stray bits of code aren't going to ruin the whole lot. I'm going to call it using my resources wisely.

I'll let you know how that goes.

Also meant to be designing a logo by... Wednesday I believe. This is giving me another kick in the right direction as I need to get to grips with the creative sweeties in the creative suite.

Current downfall: Loss of camera memory card, A1 folder, iPod, hubcap and mobile phone.
There is definately a destructive field surrounding me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment